Spiritless. [Unknown. Reminiscent of “Jesus, but usage is totally different. “If I can fix the Jeezless thing.]
1. A loose fitIronically, a perfect fit. (Source)
caught in a situation that has no obvious solution. [Non-AvE word]
1. Inexpensive, affordable – usually free.
1. Accurate. Precision-machinists’ slang for cases when a part or measurement currently is, or needs to be, accurately sized; usually to within a few thou. [Non-AvE word.]
1. Stupid (often in reference to a mistake). [Non-AvE word.]
1. The complete drain of a battery cell.
1. Crude and unsophisticated, esp. of an electronic circuit. 2. Built down to a price, as cheaply as possible. [Non AvE word]
1. Fine, acceptable. Suited to the task. [Non-AvE word, from the Simpsons.] But see also; Cromulated, Cromulicity …AvE words.
1. Made cromulent. Corrected or forced to work.