Bluetooth – the wireless communications protocol
A circuit with one or more drops of epoxy obscuring a microchip or circuit
1. An individual, typically male, of respectable intelligence i.e. a smart fellow or “smart feller. Often used by AvE to refer to other YouTube uploaders he admires. [Non AvE word]
1. Electrician 2. Pixie-wrangler
1. An adjustable wrench. (See also: Swedish Nut Lathe)
1. Child support checks. (Source)
1. A flush-cut or side-cut wire cutter.
1. US dollars. Also, freedom bucks.
1. Chaos, nonsense, or generalized bullshit. (see “Bumblefuckery)
1. Full scale. 2. All the way. Origin is from tractor pulls. [Non-AvE word]