1. Festool. German power tool company. Subject of at least two BOLTRs.
1. The paragon of materials. Also pronounced cuntstain tongue-glide.
1. Adafruit, specialist electronics supplier Incl. Arduino & the Raspberry Pi.
1. The name AvE has used to refer to himself.
1. Canadian Tire, an auto parts retailer/hardware store/general merchandiser. Synonyms: Cambodian Dire, Cambodian Tire, Ukrainian Tire, Crafty Liar. [Non-AvE word Canadian slang.]
1. AvE’s biggest vise. 2. Euphonious phrase for biggest example of something in its class [non AvE word.]
The Black and Decker tool company. Variations: Hack and Wrecker, Whack and Pecker, Smack and Checker, Sack and Pecker.
1. Canadian Dollar 2. Reference to Canada’s devalued currency. Also called Canuckistan Kopeks, a reference to former soviet currency.
Online “Chinese junk” retailer, AliExpress.
AvE’s wife. Derived from “My Better Half.”