1. Chaos, nonsense, or generalized bullshit. (see “Bumblefuckery)
1. US dollars. Also, freedom bucks.
1. Inexpensive, affordable – usually free.
1. A euphemistic variant of “For Pete’s Sake which is a euphemistic variant of “For Christ’s Sake. Tom Sachs is an American contemporary artist who runs his shop in NYC.
1. To hand finish a part. A fluffer is someone who maintains the readiness of male pornography actors between camera takes. Presumably using their hands in this context.
1. A flush-cut or side-cut wire cutter.
1. eBay, source of all manner of toys, from rare skookum choochers to chintzy, chinesium garbage.
To get stuck.
1. Festool. German power tool company. Subject of at least two BOLTRs.
1. Child support checks. (Source)