1. Broken or dysfunctional. (see “Clapped-Out) [Non-AvE word]
1. Precisely not spectacular. [Non-AvE word]
1. A meaningless phrase added to the end of “Queso. 2. As part of “Silly Con Carne. Sili-con-carne is used as slang for silicone. [Non-AvE word, from Spanish, literally “with meat.]
1. Very cold, e.g. -5°C / 20°F.
1. A perfect fit. 2. Especially appropriate. [Non AvE word, Newfoundland slang maybe.]
1. Worn out due to age or excessive clapping (innuendo), “Never attempt this on an old clapped-out bridgeport mill. [Non AvE word, British slang]
1. The name AvE has used to refer to himself.
1. Marred, galled, or otherwise damaged, usually beyond repair. “This bearing is chowdered to fahk.
1. Arbitrary measure of how well something works. “That ought to increase the chooch factor considerably. // 2. Aggressiveness of a cut or ambition of an action. “Clearly had to reduce the chooch factor, but the Ol’ Girl likes it better.
1. Cheap and of poor quality. [Non-AvE word.]