1. Cheap and of poor quality. [Non-AvE word.]
Any low-grade material (metals, plastics) originating from China. [Non-AvE word.]
1. Referencing any low-grade fastener prone to failing and/or stripping threads. 2. Referencing any low-grade part or material. 3. Drill bits only suitable for drilling holes in cheese. 4. A euphemistic variant of cheese-dick.
1. The language in which instruction manuals accompanying parts made in China are written. A portmanteau of Chinese and English. [Non-AvE word.]
1. The top of the line.
1. Very well done toast. Also known as Ablative Tile. 2. Pyrolysed bread – Excellent thermal properties great for use in a refractory. 3. Euphemism for wood.
1. Misaligned, oblique, diagonal, bent. [Non-AvE word.]
1. Canadian Dollar 2. Reference to Canada’s devalued currency. Also called Canuckistan Kopeks, a reference to former soviet currency.
1. Vibration damping and protective rubber seal, usually between a bearing and an open housing.
1. Nitrile butadiene rubber. Usage “Buna-N O-Ring. See also, “Condom. Butyl Rubber (Polyisobutylene) is aka Butylene-Nitrile rubber (Buna-N).